A blog about living in Aberdeen, New Jersey.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Whodunnits - TV in October 2011



I'm a real fan of detective shows on tv. Criminal Minds. CSI NY. The Mentalist. Rizzoli & Isles.

I've been enjoying a new one called Prime Suspect, with Maria Bello. Her character reminds me a bit of Kojak. Maybe it's the hat? To be sure, she's also got the attitude. Watch for Maria Bello to garner a nomination for her portrayal of a female NYPD detective struggling to solve crimes in a man's world.

I've also been watching Unforgettable, a new show with Poppy Montgomery, who used to be on Without A Trace. I've always had a bit of a crush, so I've been hopeful that her new series would succeed, but the jury is still out. I suspect the story line is too complex and gimmicky to last.

I read at Collider that Tim Roth is shopping for a new series since Lie To Me was cancelled earlier this year. I miss the cast of that show and hope they find new vehicles soon. My Tivo Season Pass Manager awaits.

0 comments:

Post a Comment