A blog about living in Aberdeen, New Jersey.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Google Blog Indexing Interrupted

You may have noticed that I've added a Yahoo search tool to the blog. For some reason, Google Blog stopped indexing this blog after 24 July 2011, so the Google Blog search tool won't provide a hit on any new articles or comments posted after that date. Use the Google search tool (located below Recent Comments) to search Manna House for my 3 August article or Red Cross Volunteer Lakewood for my 28 Jul article. If they appear, the indexing has been updated/restored. If not, the problem remains.

I will try to find out what's going on, but in the meantime you will have to use the Yahoo search tool if you want to conduct a search of all my articles and comments. The new search tool provides results in a Yahoo window. If you don't find what you are looking for, simply click the reverse arrow to return to my blog. I wrote to the designers to see if they can provide a more sophisticated Yahoo search tool, but only time will tell if that is going to happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment