A blog about living in Aberdeen, New Jersey.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Karma and A Good Upbringing

I try to stay positive, but sometimes events take me to a dark place. I'm still down after the unthinkable happened last weekend. So who stole my grass seed from the driveway? Yeah, I know. I can't believe it either. So horrible. A sign of the end times.

Today the cashier at Dunkin Donuts gave me $17.12 change of my $20 bill for a $4.88 coffee and snack. When I gave her the $2.00 back, a businessman nearby said, "Well, you don't see that anymore." I told him I was only concerned about bad karma. Actually, I'm rooting for the abovementioned travesty of justice to catch up with a certain grass seed thief.

In the meantime, I'm on the lookout for an unreasonably lush lawn among the neighbors.

2 comments:

  1. Pat dear I'm not sure if this is a good time to mention it...but I found the grass seed in the garage, between the bucket holding the trimmers and the 2 story ladder. Not sure what that does for your karma, but does it help that I found it while working on Mission Matawan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. It takes me to an even darker place. ;-)

    ReplyDelete